Matthew is responsible for oversight of all project management and entity-level operations of the firm and for providing its strategic direction. He joined EA Fish Development in 1999 and has managed projects that range from for-sale condominium deals to mixed-use andaffordable rental projects financed with low income housing and historic tax credits. During his tenure at EA Fish Development, he has directly managed projects with combined total development cost in excess of $200 Million and the firm has completed projects with combined development cost in excess of $1.2 Billion.
Matthew graduated from Duke University in 1999 with a B.A. in Public Policy Studies. He has completed additional graduate coursework in real estate finance and capital markets at Harvard University Extension and Boston University real estate programs. He is a co-founder and active member of the Board of Directors of the Boston Scholars Program, Inc., a non-profit organization that provides high school scholarships and mentoring to underprivileged youth. Additionally, he is a member of the Duke Young Alumni Development Council.
Select Project Experience:
- The Metropolitan, Boston, MA – 253 Residential Units
- Blue Elm United Estates, Boston, MA – 285 Residential Units
- Lawrence Mills, Lowell, MA – 153 Residential Units
- Waterworks at Chestnut Hill – 112 Residential Units
- Ayer Lofts, Lowell MA – 52 Residential units
- Irving Square, Framingham, MA – 46 Residential Units